From the article: Top 4 Health Benefits of Dance
Why do you dance? Does dancing help you express your creativity? Do you feel empowered when dancing? Tell us why you dance. Share your reason for dancing with others. Share Your Reason
I love to dance
- because movement is in my soul. When I feel my body move through space, I am in a state of true happiness!
- —Guest Robert Miles Soderstrom
Why I dance
- When I dance, my soul comes out of every muscle, every joint, every pore of my body.
- —Guest Whitney
Dance Is an Anti-Tode From The World
- Dance is like a essay to the writer. . . Music for the singer. . . Motherly love for a baby.. . . Birth,Life and Death for me...
- —Guest Ab'z
Why do you dance?
- I dance to let go of accumulated and stuck emotions, negative energies, and physical blek. Yes, I meant to say blek. That's when energy gets stuck in my body and I start to feel heavy or sick. I move it out! With an awesome ecstatic dance, or tribal fusion, and I feel 100% better and light-er. Dance is my medicine and my refuge. I dance to love myself, then to share that good positive energy with the entire universe, and I don't doubt that that is what I am doing for one minute. Blessings.
- —Guest Beth Ann
- I know meaning of my life..when I know I am born to just dance......!!!
- —Guest d' virus
- When i hear the music my body can't get up and dance.
- —Guest Chantelle Tsebe
Dance, my FAMILY
- dance, dance is a stage where i meant dance to be my mother, I love dance as my mother, respect dance as respecting father, care for dance as caring for little sister, share evrerything to dance as sharing to elder brother... dance is genuinely the backbone of my life.
- —Guest Abhay
DANCE IS FREEDOM OF MY SPIRIT! xx :)
- Dance is freedom of spirit. :) When I hear the music my body can't help but want to get up and dance. I feel happy, free, as if nothing else matters; at that moment I can conquer the world, they are no pains, regrets, sorrows just joy, and an amazing feeling that can only be felt not express...If I only had one word to say that will be DANCE.
- —Guest Elle
dance and the shape of legs
- I have unshaped legs and I like to learn and enjoy ice skating, I want to know that does it help to the shape of my legs and make them pretty or not? what exercise is proper for the legs especially when you feel a little pain in your knees?
- —Guest samane
i love to dance because
- when im dancing, there is not even a single micro-second that i think anything except movement of my body. The magical feeling , the love, the independence , the empowerment, the happines, the sadnes and the fulfilment of soul are the reason why i dance.:-)
- —Guest Gaurav Kumar
Dance is dreaming with the feets
- When I dance I dream with my feets!!! No one can hurt me than. Dancing is my absolute passion its my determination! So I never give up my determination!
- —Guest Ella
Dance is my LIFESAVER
- When I dance I feel free from a stuff thats depreessed! All around me are invisable! Only me and my dance exsist at that moment! When I don't dance I feel like I'm not myself, like I am bad! i CAN'T live without dancing, its just not me than! I dance to save me, when I am not dancing I would do nothing! When I don't dance I'm empty! NO WORD CAN DISCRIBE HOW I FEEL WHEN I DANCE, NOT EVEN WOUNDERFUL DISCRIEB IT. NOT A LIITLE BIT! I AM BORN TO DANCE!!!
- —Guest Lissy16
- dance gives us way of living, & 1 thing remember as a dancer never gave up . .
- —Guest Rahul
Because it gives me happiness
- dance means a lot to me. When I feel like theirs never a dull moment, when I have nothing to loss, when all else fails, lets just say when I'm falling backward, dance is right behind me, ready to pick me right back up again. I love it, I don't no what I would do without it. :)
- —Guest Bella1702
I dance because
- it makes sense. When I dance nothing else matters and the world around me disappears. There are no words in the English language that are beautiful enough to be able to capture how dance makes me feel. It's a magical thing. And even now, when I stop dancing because I have no time in my high school career to head to the studio, dancing is still a part of me. It is in my blood, writhing and twisting in pain because it wants to be freed. Dancing is my life, my world, my love, my confidante, my everything, and is something that I can never get rid of.
- —Guest Casey
1-15 of 250Next