Why do you dance? Does dancing help you express your creativity? Do you feel empowered when dancing? Tell us why you dance. Share your reason for dancing with others. Share Your Reason
why do i dance?
- i dance because i love dancing. it makes me feel happy. yesss... its my shortcut to happiness. it makes me feel best. it makes me feel connected.. it helps me discover myself. it inspires me and everyone around me. it gives me peace. its like i am addicted to dancing.
- —Guest Neelam
Y I LIKE DANCE
- I DO NOT LIKE DANCE I LIVE IT . DANCEIS MY DREAM , PASSION , LIFE , EVERY THING . DANCE MAKES ME FEELL HAPPY. THAT'S Y DANCE
- —Guest kriya
Why do I dance
- Dance is my life. when I was little, I want a big fan of wiggles. In my age I going to these disco and just made my own moves. went I becoming a teenage, I discover something my talent is dance. i start to train to do the best. I went to this place to practice my dance, it called kulture break. My dream is to be the best solo dancer and choreography in australia. dance make me feel happy and in love with someone.
- —Guest Lachlan sheather
why do i dance?
- i dance because that help me get my mind off other things and it make me feel like im somebody.
- —Guest taylor
Reason to Dance
- I dance beacuse dance is my passion. Dance is like my family because it always help me and pick me when I feel bad. It always make me feel better and WORTH. This feeling is the feel that i love the most. I want to dance. I think about it 98% of the time. In school in hme whenever I am... I want to dance. I feel it like I'm inlove with this feeling. That sport... ♥ my little world gets little bigger after every of my trains. I have motivation and I'm not gonna give up on my DREAM!!! So people find your motivation! By book by friend by movie ... or etc. Just find what you need do what you have to do for you... and never get down! ♥ keep it up! Step by step.
- —Guest Glory Smile
DANCE IS WHAT I THRIVE FOR!!!
- Dance makes me feel free and it feels good when you do your last pose and everyone claps and smiles and you feel pleased and pays off all your hard work.
- —Guest TracyM
- its awsome when i hear it i just move it reving and energizing
- —Guest destiny
I live for it
- I live for dance. It's a way to express yourself and free yourself from any problems you may have. People told me I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't make it and I did. If anybody tells you can't make a career out of dancing, they're dead wrong.
- —Guest Makenzii
- I dance to stay strong and keep from breaking. I am 13 and sometimes it seems like my world is crashing down. I have issues with my family and friends. When I dance I feel like I am free and I can do anything. I dance for perfection. I want to inspire others to do what they think is impossible. I have had many injuries like tendonitis and upper hamstring pain. I push through it and don't give up. By giving up you show your not capable of everything in your life. People always ask me how I am so skinny when I eat so much. I respond "I dance". If you dance and people tell you its not a sport they are right. But it is way harder than anything they will ever have to do. Dance to inspire people and show them how talented you are. Always believe in yourself and work hard and you will always be the best you can be. Never regret and don't give up.
- —Guest Guest muggie
- My dad left my family and I forget completely about that when I dance.
- —Guest Nick
- There is a freedom that comes with dance. A beauty...a love or anger. Whatever emotion you may have you can fully express using every single part of your body.
- —Guest JayNicole
Why I love dance
- Dance gives me a chance to express myself, really just move. It's just me.
- —Guest Hannah
- I dance because when I'm dancing, I'm flying. Listen to the song from Billy Elliott, Electricity. It describes dancing perfectly..."and suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird, like electricity."
- —Guest dancer
Why I dance
- I dance because this is how I express my feelings. I dance because dance can change everything...overall! I love dance!
- —Guest A-R-S_pop lock hip hop
- I feel a part of the world, and dancing inspires me too.
- —Guest nae