Why do you dance? Does dancing help you express your creativity? Do you feel empowered when dancing? Tell us why you dance. Share your reason for dancing with others.
I dance to feel my best
- I dance because it makes my body feel amazing not only physically but mentally and emotionallly. Dance is a way to connect with your body and soul! You can express who you are! It also keeps me fit and teachs me so many life lessons! I have no many inpirations in the dance world to not only look upto as a dancer, but also a person. The dancers at my studio are like my family after spending 18 hours a week with them:) dance is amazing!
- —Guest Lauren Dancer
Why I LOVE Dance
- Dance is a way to express my emotions with the audience. Dance also help taught me life lessons I should follow. Dance had also helped me to meet the most amazing girl of my life. Dance has also made a big impact on my life
- —Guest guest who ;P
Why I love Dance?
- I'm in the love with Dance because it shows how I feel. Dance makes me who I am and I wouldn't change that for the world! I enjoy standing in the middle of a big empty stage showing an audience what I have to express. I enjoy giving my all in a dance, even if that means sweating my ass off. I'm in love with the idea of emotional feeling and passionate dancing. Stressing is overrated, so dance it out. I promise you won't regret it♥
- —Guest BunHead ~
Why I love dance?
- Why I love dance? It is a simple question to answer. Dance is good for the human body and soul. It inspires myself along with others around me. Dance gives me an amazing physical workout while I can let my emotions out and clear my head. Dancing is an escape from the real world that I have been using for 15 years of my life. It lets me forget about the people that let me down in life and lets me express my emotions about them without causing any drama. Dancing is simply amazing and something everybody should try at least once in their life. Dancing is an escape. An escape to a different world that is different for every single person. Dance is literally my heart and soul. It is all I know and will live with me forever. Why do I love dance? Because dance is me.
- —Guest Tiffani
why I love to dance
- Because it helps me to reduce my stress and my problem.its make me happy when I can move my body flow with the rhythm that I love..I love dance for the rest of my life...
- —Guest micqa
- dance is my life and i can dance is my breathing i mostly like to hiphop nd freestyle this styles was mostly famous in this time i know every time is dance dance is a bad thing bcozzz i am only 2 houers practis in dance
i make my styles.....,,!!
- —Guest Garvit jain
Why I Dance
- I love the fact that there is no hierarchy in dance, no one owns dance meaning everyone has the freedom to express themselves.2) there's no right or wrong only YOU in the step 3) Its a universal language.
- —Guest Vincent Newell
why i dance
- i dance becuz i put my sad and painful emotions away the only thing that gets my mind of other things is by dancing
- —Guest bree
Why I Dance
- Someone once told me, "Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." For me it is all of that.
- —Guest ElexisAnn
Its my love
- The only thing that can keep me going! the only thing that teaches me how to live, makes me feel i am someone! the only thing that brings smile on my face, the only thing I concentrate so much!! I just love every letter of DANCE!!!!
- —Guest Sindhu
- when i dance i feel that i'm happist man in the world.i hear every bit or evrey single moment of a song.i dance from my heart.i like to dance......
- —Guest rayhean rana
Why I love dance?
- The reason i love dance is because, it helps express myself. I dance everywhere i go, when i hear a beat or a song i can dance to. Dancing is who i am always be you cause if you're not you're only hurting yourself. thats the reason I love dance.
- —Guest Armani
Why do I dance ?
- I love dancing, I enjoy it, I find it fun. I can't resist myself from dancing, maybe it is my passion. The songs, the beats makes go crazy and forces me to dance. Whenever I dance I feel alive.
- —Guest Vanshika
why I dance
- To me dance is not something that can be taught to anyone. You must be born with it. It's an instinct. Idk how my body knows exactly what to do with the music but it is beautiful. I can reenact any emotion or time I want to and live in it right then with the music. It's life to me. The only thing that brings me to life.
- —Guest katie
- There is nothing when compared to dance when it gives you everything you want. Some people are born to dance. dance makes u feel that way :)
- —Guest dancer