Why do you dance? Does dancing help you express your creativity? Do you feel empowered when dancing? Tell us why you dance. Share your reason for dancing with others. Share Your Reason
why I love to dance
- Because it helps me to reduce my stress and my problem.its make me happy when I can move my body flow with the rhythm that I love..I love dance for the rest of my life...
- —Guest micqa
- dance is my life and i can dance is my breathing i mostly like to hiphop nd freestyle this styles was mostly famous in this time i know every time is dance dance is a bad thing bcozzz i am only 2 houers practis in dance
i make my styles.....,,!!
- —Guest Garvit jain
Why I Dance
- I love the fact that there is no hierarchy in dance, no one owns dance meaning everyone has the freedom to express themselves.2) there's no right or wrong only YOU in the step 3) Its a universal language.
- —Guest Vincent Newell
why i dance
- i dance becuz i put my sad and painful emotions away the only thing that gets my mind of other things is by dancing
- —Guest bree
Why I Dance
- Someone once told me, "Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." For me it is all of that.
- —Guest ElexisAnn
Its my love
- The only thing that can keep me going! the only thing that teaches me how to live, makes me feel i am someone! the only thing that brings smile on my face, the only thing I concentrate so much!! I just love every letter of DANCE!!!!
- —Guest Sindhu
- when i dance i feel that i'm happist man in the world.i hear every bit or evrey single moment of a song.i dance from my heart.i like to dance......
- —Guest rayhean rana
Why I love dance?
- The reason i love dance is because, it helps express myself. I dance everywhere i go, when i hear a beat or a song i can dance to. Dancing is who i am always be you cause if you're not you're only hurting yourself. thats the reason I love dance.
- —Guest Armani
Why do I dance ?
- I love dancing, I enjoy it, I find it fun. I can't resist myself from dancing, maybe it is my passion. The songs, the beats makes go crazy and forces me to dance. Whenever I dance I feel alive.
- —Guest Vanshika
why I dance
- To me dance is not something that can be taught to anyone. You must be born with it. It's an instinct. Idk how my body knows exactly what to do with the music but it is beautiful. I can reenact any emotion or time I want to and live in it right then with the music. It's life to me. The only thing that brings me to life.
- —Guest katie
- There is nothing when compared to dance when it gives you everything you want. Some people are born to dance. dance makes u feel that way :)
- —Guest dancer
- I'm far from a perfect dancer and human, but dance is the almost the only time I've felt something like perfection. I've only felt it a few times; on stage, after a well executed combination, when a teacher compliments me, etc... I'm going into high school in less than three weeks, but tonight I must decide if I am going to do crew, the only sport I'm interested in. If I do that, I might have so give up some of my classes. I haven't yet decided, but writing this has helped me some. Thank you
- —Guest K
- I see dancing on TV and I feel so happy just watching it, I put my music on and go in my own world. I feel free and away from all hate. I
- —Guest isabellsteff1213
why do i dance?
- i dance because i love dancing. it makes me feel happy. yesss... its my shortcut to happiness. it makes me feel best. it makes me feel connected.. it helps me discover myself. it inspires me and everyone around me. it gives me peace. its like i am addicted to dancing.
- —Guest Neelam
Y I LIKE DANCE
- I DO NOT LIKE DANCE I LIVE IT . DANCEIS MY DREAM , PASSION , LIFE , EVERY THING . DANCE MAKES ME FEELL HAPPY. THAT'S Y DANCE
- —Guest kriya