From the article: Top 4 Health Benefits of Dance
Why do you dance? Does dancing help you express your creativity? Do you feel empowered when dancing? Tell us why you dance. Share your reason for dancing with others. Share Your Reason
why i dance?
- why I dance? well I been dancing since I was three years old, and to dance it feels amazing especially after a performance the music just comes on and the moves flows out of me like a sponge dancing is my whole life and its who I am...
i dance because..
- it's my way of expressing if what i feels and also to give praise and worship GOD..sometimes i'm dancing to lose weight..hhahah
- —Guest jolina quiambao
Dance is freedom of spirit
- When I hear the music my body can't help but want to get up and dance. I feel happy, free, as if nothing else matters; at that moment I can conquer the world, they are no pains, regrets, sorrows just joy, and an amazing feeling that can only be felt not express...If I only had one word to say that will be DANCE...
- —Guest Lupe
- Dance helps to keep myself fit. My body relax while I dance . Dance helps to release tension and to relieve stress. Dance affects my mood. It helps reduce weight. It is a brilliant channel for emotional and physical release and making me a more happier person. Fitting these activities into your life!!!
- —Guest Sakina
- My partner is the music. No matter if I am im physical pain or emoitional pain I dance. I dance with my loved partner. the music. It moves with the imagination of my mind and with my body. He carries me through my routines and through my freestyle too.
- —Guest anonymous
Dance is my passion
- dance is my passion because I when I'm happy and feeling the impulse to express myself I go ahead and do it and lose myself. I lose myself in the music. I feel as if I can move more beautifully than anyone in the world. My imagination takes over. I feel like I can enter a million universes just by dancing. I can fly, I can teleport, I can travel in the most fantastic ways nobody but me could see or understand. I feel unstoppable. I feel invincible. I feel incredible, joyful and wonderful. it's the best feeling(s) anyone that loves to dance can have. In the bad times. dancing helps me find who I am when I lose myself in the bad times. When I am sad I dance to help heal the pain. I works for but I don't know about you though. And after I'm done with my dance of expressions I cry when I'm broken. Then I go to the store drenched in tears. I get my ice cream and eat while watching a chick flick. That helps heal me. I dance whenever I get the chance.
- —Guest anonymous
This is me
- i love to dance bcause when im in the studio nothing can stop me i can do whatever i want. I dance my heart out. I feel like i can be free, it helps me feel better.
- —Guest dancerforlife!
Dancing is life
- Hey guys,dancing wow how can i explain it., dancing is my life litterally i love when i hear the music that leads me to the movement of the beat. I love it it's my life it doesnt make me feel shy or anyhting it's just great and even if you dont know how to dance you can do it now so just try for me! please :)
- —Guest karine
Dance is my passion
- Dance is not child's play. Dance is to move feet and body rhythmically to music. This word "dance" is what I have Passion for because it makes me bold, strong and calculative. When I stand to dance I forget about everything. It is just me and my imagination. It always makes me happy. It also gives me peace. I am proud to choose dancing as a career.
- —Guest stella
When I dance I can feel it in my soul
- I have taken ballet since I was in the 2nd grade all the way through 4th grade. I had to stop because of my ankle fractures, and knee dislocations. I regret never going back to dance. Because now it's so hard to keep up with my class. However, when I finally nail a routine....It's the best feeling in the world....It feels amazing....to nail a routine, and truly dance...and add my passion to everything.....it takes me a while to get a routine...but when i get it, it's like my soul shows when I dance...(If that made any sort of sense)
- —Guest DianaRPersaud
Dance is my Passion
- Dance has no form! Human, animals we all dance to express our joy, success, depression, happiness and so on. Dancing rejuvenates ones inner being, I forget everything and surrender when I dance! My soul is contended with this passion and I am fulfilled when I dance with my body, soul and people around. I make everyone Dance! Dance to Dance, dance to trance, dance to feel the heat in menace, Dance deep within with your soul and any child who Can't, Dance for no Reason whether Tap,Hip Hop, Contemporary, Salsa or Just Dance, Dance with anyone from India to France!!!!
- —Guest Dimple P Fernandez
Why dance is my passion
- I dont like dancing but i just love it!! Dancing is a feeling that can always give peace and enjoyment to my mind...its not that i have become something great in dancing but it has encouraged me to choose my career in dance.Dance has given me confidence to express myself..It makes me happy n gud about myself..Dancing requires lots of hardwork, streches n pain but at the end when i feel that i enjoyed it n it just happened fantastically then i feel that i have achieved everything..and yes it has given me an aim to achieve in future...Dancing makes me different from others..it gives a differnt and an awweeesoomeee feeling ...IM GLAD TO BE A DANCER!!!
- —Guest Saloni
- Dance is hard I'm sure we all agree on that. The hard long hours, pain , sweat , and tears are all apart of it. Though I believe there is no better feeling than coming out of class or off stage and knowing you left your heart out there. When I dance it's like I'm the only one on earth though I never feel alone. It's just me the music and my imagination. I can fly, jump, turn and do things no one else can.... Who wants to be ordinary? That's why I dance!
- —Guest Balletfreak101
Why I dance
- I dance to release tension and stress, and also to lose weight.
- —Guest florence
dance is me
- I am a dancer i dance from my heart dance runs through my veins dance is there in every minute of my life . this is who i am . Dance is me . I am a fabulous dancer
- —Guest Iqlaas
1-15 of 225Next