The Bottom Line
- A wonderful introduction to Luigi's jazz style and technique
- Over 400 illustrations
- Helpful to the beginning, intermediate and advanced dance student
- Small, black and white images could be more clear
- Part One: Foundation of the Technique / Luigi's personal philosophy that describes the basis of his technique.
- Part Two: The Exercises / An illustrated collection of jazz steps and techniques.
- Paperback, 181 pages
Guide Review - Review: Luigi's Jazz Warm Up
Although it is sometimes challenging to learn through pictures, this book does a nice job of teaching proper body alignment and form. Not only will the book help make you a more disciplined jazz dancer, it will also help you with other dance styles, such as ballet and modern dance.