1. Home

Treva Bedinghaus

Dancing With the Stars: Results Show Tonight!

By March 17, 2009

Tune in tonight at 9/8c for the first results show...one couple will be the first to be sent home. So, who's in the lead after night 2? Totaling scores from both nights of dancing, the three leaders are Gilles Marini, Melissa Rycroft and Shawn Johnson.

Also tonight, Jewel, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and the Macy's Stars of Dance will all be performing.

Source: ABC, ABC.com

Comments

November 24, 2009 at 11:03 pm
(1) Tracy says:

After the rip off tonight of Mya, I will never watch the show again

November 24, 2009 at 11:32 pm
(2) carter says:

I would never this show again because of what happened with Mya. what a joke

November 24, 2009 at 11:56 pm
(3) DMORE says:

I am very dissapointed in the show. Mya had one dance that was not a hit. She danced every dance well and was always at the top. But some how she landed in second place instead of first. This is my last season watching because the show is not fare. The rules of the show really needs to change and in a big way.

November 25, 2009 at 1:26 am
(4) jeannette says:

i cant belive what happend to maya she was great it was not fair because the other dancers hade experience with dance thats why their so good and maya hade no experience she should of won i dont like this show no more……………I JUST CANT BELIVE IT

November 25, 2009 at 1:52 am
(5) trini b says:

You’ve lost a viewer for the rest of your seasons. No way Mya shouldn’t have won.

November 25, 2009 at 2:05 am
(6) lynn says:

this show is rigged they did to mya what they did to joanna and derek I also will not watch this garbage again.

November 25, 2009 at 3:05 am
(7) Jean B Williamson says:

Hey Come on people! Donny Osmond Danced, entertained and showed great talent. The people voted
for him and those who are upset about Mya getting the
trophy are tough loosers. Mya was happy for him and so should you. Donny did a fantastic job and deserved
to win, he can’t help it if his fans or people voted him to
win. If he didn’t win I would have definitely thought it
was not fair. Congradulations Donny!!! and to those
who did not win, the best to you for a job well done.
Sincerely Jean. P.S. I can’t wait until the next Dancing with the Stars comes on. Its a great show and the Judges do a great job and all who work on the show.
Thanks for the Entertainment, we need more shows like
this.

November 25, 2009 at 3:35 am
(8) Rita says:

Mya Should have Won!!!!! Why did Donnie get to “Sing” at his own dancing performance??? Should’nt the others be able to display their talents too??

November 25, 2009 at 5:05 am
(9) Wayne says:

I would like to know why so many of you who are commenting as though you don’t like Donny Osmond?
The Man is a great singer and very talented man. He
displayed true showmanship and was very appreciative
that he won. How can you people deny or resent the fact
that a person who worked his heart out and did WIN honest and Fair still are complaining? Get real and quit
complaining. Be happy for him and shut the heck up. If
you can’t say something GOOD about Someone or the
Show, Don’t say anything at all. I felt he should win from
the Gitgo. Congradulations Donny Osmond you deserve
to win. God Bless You Donny and Your Family.

November 16, 2010 at 10:38 pm
(10) audrey jean says:

OUTRAGED! SHOCKED! Sarah Palinís dirty politics @ work…it seems her fat ass, clog hopping immoral daughter, who has been one of the worse dancers, would feel embraced to have gotten this far…she does not deserve it…her mother has been using her political clout and shame on the judges for allowing this…the best dancers have gone and we are left with a sex craving fat ass Palin. I have turned off dancing with the losers…I do not care who wins…Farewell to that farce.

November 16, 2010 at 11:09 pm
(11) Evelyn says:

I CAN’T BELIEVE BRISTOL PALIN WON AGAINST BRANDY!!!!!
THAT WAS A NO CONTEST. HOW PHONY. WHAT IS GOING
ON?????????

November 16, 2010 at 11:22 pm
(12) tanya says:

I am through with dancing with the stars, Bristol can not dance, and yes this is a rip off. So just because Sara Palin can see Russia from her kitchen window, her non-talented daughter can win? I feel this is a predjuice move and Dancing with the stars should be taken off the air

November 16, 2010 at 11:24 pm
(13) Linda says:

How can anyone be mad and say the show is rigged. The public voted, and just because Brandy didn’t win the last three, does not mean Sarah Palin caused it. You are letting your leftism show. Millions of viewers just happened to want Bristol more than they wanted to see Brandy dance.
Stop the hating already!

November 17, 2010 at 12:54 am
(14) never again says:

I HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW SINCE THE BEGINGING BUT AFTER THIS BS THAT TOOK PLACE TONIGHT NO MORE. I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN. THE INTEGRITY IS GONE. IT HAS BECOME A POPULARITY CONTEST. WHO IN THE WORLD BELIVES THAT PALIN AND PORKY PIG BELONGS ON THE STAGE AT ALL? GIVE ME A BRAKE. BANDY WAS THE CLASS OF THE SHOW. DO YOU RELLY BELIEVE THESE TOW CLOWNS ARE IN THE SAME LEAGUE WITH BRANDY. YOU GET SOME SLIG UP THERE THAT CAN NOT DANCE AND HE WINS BECAUSE HE GOT MORE VOTE. DONN’T HAVE JUDGES THEN AND SPEAAKING OF JUDGES THAT CARRY ON MY NOBBA IS REALLY A TOOL SHE HAD IT N FOR BRANDY FROM THE STAR. BUT LIKE I SAID NO MORE WATCHING THIS JOKE OF A SHOW.

November 17, 2010 at 1:33 am
(15) esthef says:

linda i guess you are letting your rightism show. i neeeeeeeeeed someone to tell me what makes bristol a star???? why was she there in the first place??????
IF SHE WAKES AWAY WITH THE BALL I WILL NEVER WATCH DANING WITH THE ANYBODYS NO MORE.Sarah Palin used her child to test the poles, to see how far a loser could go, just to let you know sarah when it’s time your own tea party will be the ones that make sure you fail come 2012

November 23, 2010 at 11:25 pm
(16) Angie says:

Yea what ever. Will not watch again and bad mouth the show every chance I get. Guess we know who voted for the Dem. party, it carried over into this. The people are not through yet!

June 26, 2012 at 1:15 pm
(17) Chiropractors West Palm Beach says:

You are in reality a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a fantastic process on this matter!

July 25, 2012 at 6:10 pm
(18) Cabinets Spring Hill FL says:

I just like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly. I am rather sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!

November 21, 2012 at 3:55 pm
(19) Sugar says:

I will never watch the show again as the judges show extreme favoritism plus you know from the start of the season who will win ,The ones who show the most body. It is so blatant and Carrie Ann and ken comment s are ignorant and very insulting. Time to get rid of them. they spoil the whole show

January 28, 2014 at 4:55 am
(20) Http://Startaidea.Info/Blogs/Viewstory/739857 says:

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
Ihave always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less.
I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites ffor
about a year annd am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my
wordpress posts injto it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

April 12, 2014 at 4:55 am
(21) waste management says:

I use to be suggested this wesite bby wayy of my cousin.
I am no longer certain whether oor not this publish is written through him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You are wonderful! Thanks!